1. Tuition fee waiver up to 50% for the student who have scored GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent exam.
2. Tuition waiver based on financial needs of poor but meritorious students.
3. Tuition fee waiver based on performances in class test, mid-term exam, attendance and activity of the student in the class room recommended by faculty member.
4. The younger of the two siblings studying at CBIU will get up to 50% tuition fee waiver depending on the need.
5. Physically handicapped or disable students will get tuition fee waiver at rate as decided by scholarship award committee.
For enjoying financial aid students will have to apply in writing to the scholarship committee through the chairman of the department.